Sunday, October 08, 2006

My first real post!!

Silly me for thinking my dear husband was writing some sweet note as my first post...Why do I torture myself with this kind of thinking??? Alas, he got me up and running on this site and for that I am very grateful. Now we'll have to wait and see if I have anything useful, or at the very least funny, to say. In case you don't know this already, I am now the proud mommy to 3 beautiful children ages 5, 21 months, and 2.5 weeks. So if I do stray from topic or take a few days between posts, blame it on the baby. I figure that should cover me for at least a few more weeks. After that it's all me! Anyhow, happy reading and I do hope to make you smile, laugh out loud (for real, not this silly lol computer stuff), and maybe even cry on occasion. Thanks for reading!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, congrats on the baby, and hope you enjoy this whole new world of blogging!

K.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new little one!! Wow - you definitely have your hands full now. I'm looking forward to reading your new blog ~ I'm sure you will have lots of tales to tell. Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

WoniaAeroni [url=https://launchpad.net/~codeine-tuco]Buy Codeine no prescription[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-motilium-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Motilium without no prescription online[/url]

Anonymous said...

clomid success stories 2010 | http://clomiddiscount.webs.com/#56942 - clomid where to buy, how to get pregnant with clomid