Thursday, November 16, 2006

Being Thankful

I picked up my daughter from school yesterday and she said they talked about being thankful (actually I think it came out thanfkul...so cute!). I guess they went around the circle with each child telling things for which they were thankful.

She said, "I am thankful for Hannah, the cat and my Daddy and Mommy...(pause)...because she makes me popcorn!"

I know from the adorable look in her eyes that she loves me for far more than my popcorn, but it was a very classic Mommy/daughter moment!

Her is one of my favorite pictures of Claire alone. It was almost exactly one year ago that Jeff took this-one of those moments that happens by accident because you'd have to be a professional to create it.

1 comment:

Alisha Stewart said...

What a beautiful picture. It really does look professional. The kids are getting so big I can hardly believe it. I really miss you guys. Give me a call sometime. 806-687-1574
Alisha