Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween fun!

This is how we started the carving fun:



Which graduallly became this (note the little guy now on the table):



And then:



And finally:



Note how much better my husband's (the big pumpkin) is than mine. In my defense, mine was too small to work with very well. So much for trying to a few bucks!

Things have been pretty crazy here, hence the hiatus from posting. It is November now and I am joining the ranks and trying to post every day, even if just a short note. This wasn't my idea...honestly I can't remember where I read about it. It was one of those times when you're reading one of your favorite blogs which leads you to a link which leads you to another link...you get the idea. Anyway there is a movement in the blog world to try to post every day in the month of November. So I figure I'll give it a try. Especially now that I've gotten the pictures to work. It seems every good idea I've had lately involved pictures.

2 comments:

Alisha Stewart said...

I'm so glad you decided to join the blogging world! I was just thinking about you guys the other day. I think your pumpkin is great:) We carved pumpkins last weekend and Adam's turned out way better than mine. Maybe it's something about our guys perfectionism. Check out my blog some time too. We miss you!

Alisha Stewart said...

BTW I put you on my blog favorites:)